Please do not buy from Home and Stone, their website is www.HomeandStone.com

This seller sold me an item they didn't have in stock and did not contact me at all for over one month. I had to personally follow up with them more than 5 times to get a response saying that this item will not ship for 3 months.

HomeandStone does not ship on time. Their customer service is terrible and does not take care of its customers. They really held my money hostage for months.

I had to file a chargeback to get a refund.

Here are their links, so please beware:

www.homeandstone.com

This company is terrible.

Had an Experience with Home and Stone?

Comments

yelpsascam
New York City, New York, United States #597624

:eek they dont even sell to Hong Kong

I would have to agree with Adam. I also ordered from them a few times and never had any problems knock on wood. got great prices too with some couopons.

:? Not sure what last poster is talking about. bought from them a few times only gr8 experiances. Stand up company in my book.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more