Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Please do not buy from Home and Stone, their website is www.HomeandStone.com

This seller sold me an item they didn't have in stock and did not contact me at all for over one month. I had to personally follow up with them more than 5 times to get a response saying that this item will not ship for 3 months.

HomeandStone does not ship on time. Their customer service is terrible and does not take care of its customers. They really held my money hostage for months.

I had to file a chargeback to get a refund.

Here are their links, so please beware:

www.homeandstone.com

This company is terrible.

Had an Experience with Home and Stone?

Comments

yelpsascam
New York City, New York, United States #597624

:eek they dont even sell to Hong Kong

Mark B

I would have to agree with Adam. I also ordered from them a few times and never had any problems knock on wood. got great prices too with some couopons.

Adam T

:? Not sure what last poster is talking about. bought from them a few times only gr8 experiances. Stand up company in my book.

First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more